Nottingham Advantage Award
The Award gives you the opportunity to stand out, the vision to achieve your goals and recognition for your commitment. We'd love you to get involved – you'll enjoy the challenge and show potential employers that you've gained valuable skills through making the most of university life.
About the Award
We offer over 200 modules which focus on career skills, mentoring, cultural awareness, entrepreneurship and volunteering.
The Award is:
- a cross-campus award - UK, China and Malaysia
- supported by employers
- included on your degree transcript
- free (with the exception of evening language classes)
For the Award, you will:
- complete 30 credits to gain the Award; each module is 10 or 20 credits
- complete a maximum of 20 credits in an academic year; the marks do not count towards your overall degree result
Why do the Award?
Take three minutes to find out how it will benefit you. Perspectives from a graduate recruiter, student, alumna and our Director.
You might also find our Why I'm glad I'm doing the Advantage Award blog, written by a student blogger, very useful in explaining the benefits.
A look back at 2014/15
If you have already received your Award, or if you're considering taking some Award modules this year, take a look back at some of our favourite photos and clips from last year's modules and events.
Interested? Browse what's on offer
Download your copy of the guide
Find your modules and apply
Choose a module in four easy steps.
Log in to Workspace
- Search for a module that interests you - search by school, faculty or category
- Check when it's available
- Find out what it involves and decide if it's for you