Food Innovation Centre
Providing EU-funded support to SMEs in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire with the development of new products or processes from conception to consumption
Access to specialist innovation support
If you are a Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire-based SME in the Food and Drink sector and have an innovative idea that you want to develop, or an issue to overcome, we may have the right people, equipment and facilities to help make it possible.
Our Project team can help with some free advice and access to state-of-the-art equipment allowing development of new products or processes from conception to consumption. Our graduates have the talent, enthusiasm and motivation to help assist you and our Academics are at the forefront of knowledge.
- technical advice based on your requirement brief
- access to our facilities and technicians
- academic expertise and student projects or placements
- workshops and free events designed to help businesses innovate and explore new ideas
- access to worldwide research knowledge
- a network of contacts inside and outside the University, which may be able to respond to other needs, such as commercial, nutritional or engineering.
Download the Food Innovation Centre Flyer (PDF) Getting Started With Sensory Evaluation (PDF)
More events will be added soon
To find out if your business is eligible to receive this package of funded support, please contact us for a further discussion:
BABS Building, Sutton Bonington Campus, University of Nottingham, LE12 5RD
m: 0758 763 6585