China Research Group (CRG)
The China Research Group (CRG) is an international community of scholars under-taking evidence-based research on Chinese business and economics.
Our aims are to:
- conduct world-leading research on the economy and business of China
- have an impact on policy-making and transfer our knowledge to user communities
- provide an international forum for scholarly exchange and research collaboration
- act as a hub for high quality PhD research training
- promote excellence in postgraduate teaching on Chinese economic and business studies
News and Events
Seminar 1 March 2018
Inventorary investment and the choice of financing in China: does city-level financial development play a role? - presented by Professor Alessandra Guariglia.