Practical skills and workshops
Our Creative Student Network offers skills workshops including creative digital skills (filming, video and sound editing, creative software), and advice on job applications, building your portfolio, and breaking into the competitive creative sector.
Our workshops are led by current staff, students and industry professionals and are beneficial for all our students who are looking to work in the creative industries.
What we offer?
- Guidance on building showreels and portfolios
- Advice on promoting your creative work
- Practical training and opportunities to build a creative skillset
- Help getting work in the creative industries
- Student-led projects and peer learning
- Opportunities to build your portfolio in cooperation with local businesses and charities
The University is known nationwide for having one of the best student-lead multimedia departments in the country.