EDI Committee Meetings Guidelines
The EDI Committee has adopted the following guidelines to ensure the discussions that take place in our meetings allow all members to contribute and debate in an inclusive and respectful manner.
• The details of conversations held during this meeting should remain confidential. Minutes will be published which outline actions and decisions, but do not reveal personal views or information.
• Everybody's opinions, varied perspectives, and concerns should be heard and respected by everyone, even if you do not agree.
• Discrimination will not be tolerated inside or outside of the meeting.
• Please remember to silence your phone and avoid distraction from electronic devices or other messages during discussion sessions and meetings.
• Please respect the person who is speaking: please do not take part in cross-talk or side conversations during discussion sessions or presentations.
• Verbal, physical, and/or emotional aggression will not be tolerated.