MSc Environmental Leadership and Management
Become a leading force for change
There is growing recognition that addressing environmental and sustainability challenges requires a unique combination of fundamental knowledge, practical problem-solving skills and interpersonal competencies.
All of these essential elements are integrated within our MSc Environmental Leadership and Management, one of the first courses of its kind in the UK.
Dr Nick Mount and Dr Chris Ives talk about the MSc Environmental Leadership and Management (Mandarin subtitles available, click the CC icon).
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who aspires to be a leader who can generate positive change for the environment, both within organisations and broader society.
This course will:
- help you to forge the networks required to deliver practical environmental solutions
- enhance your personal capacities to lead
- give you a deep understanding of the key environmental and sustainability challenges facing the world today
- develop your environmental problem solving skills
Why study at Nottingham?
We offer an inspirational curriculum that includes the opportunity to gain an ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management.
You will also be able to specialise in a specific area of environmental challenge that aligns with your personal career aspirations, such as:
- climate risk
- water resources
- sustainable ecosystems
Our MSc Environmental Leadership and Management will help you to effect genuine change and to meaningfully contribute to your organisation's sustainability agenda.
International masters scholarships
For 2019 entry, we are delighted to offer very generous scholarships to reward high-quality candidates who are applying for the MSc Environmental Leadership and Management programme, who:
- are classed as an international (non-UK or EU) student for fee purposes AND
- hold, or are predicted to achieve, the UK equivalent of a high 2.1 in undergraduate studies – these students will be considered for a 50% scholarship until we reach our funding limit
- hold, or are predicted to achieve, the equivalent of a first class degree – these students will be considered for a Scholarship for Excellence which will provide either a 75% or 100% scholarship, until we reach our funding limit