Centre for English Language Education (CELE)
At CELE, you have the opportunity to develop your English language skills at one of the world's top universities.
We are accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English, so you can be sure of the high quality of the teaching, facilities and support that we offer.
We welcome high achieving students from across the globe, to study with us as part of our exciting and growing international student community.
For some of our presessional courses if you meet the entry requirements, you may be eligible for a joint offer. With a joint offer:
- you only need one TIER 4 visa and CAS
- you take an English Language and Academic Skills presessional course and then go on to your postgraduate taught course
- you have a guaranteed place on your postgraduate taught course
- your progression to your postgraduate taught course is automatic, provided your attendance on the CELE presessional course is at least 80% and you complete all the coursework
- We are a global top 100 university and our academic excellence has earned us an international reputation
- As a Nottingham graduate, you will be equipped with essential skills and specialist knowledge which will enable you to achieve your career goals
- We are situated in the heart of England on a visually stunning and ecologically innovative campus, offering you an inspiring and exciting learning environment
- The city of Nottingham has recently been recognised as one of the top three most cost-effective university cities in the UK
- Our friendly and supportive culture and the many societies run by our Students' Union will give you an great student experience
- We are accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English, so you can be sure of the high quality of our teaching, facilities and support
CELE is located within the Dearing Building (Number 6 on the campus map), Jubilee Campus.
CELE also operates at our China and Malaysia campuses.
Download the CELE brochure:
Connect with us