David Ross Sports Village
The £40 million David Ross Sports Village is now open, offering an inspirational and accessible sports provision for all.
The sports village has been supported by a significant commitment from Nottingham alumnus and Carphone Warehouse founder - David Ross, taking his total support for the University beyond £10 million.
- sports hall (4 large standard halls / 20 badminton courts)
- 25m swimming pool
- 12m climbing wall
- 6 standard squash courts
- all-glass squash court
- martial arts dojo
- table tennis / archery / fencing salle
- snooker room
- 10 team changing rooms plus officials/private changing
- The Clubhouse Cafe
- 200-station fitness suite
- spin studio
- two dance studios
Health and Wellbeing
- full-sized 3G rubber crumb
- full-sized sand dressed pitch
- outdoor viewing area
- 3 netball courts
- 3 tennis courts
- hydrotherapy pool
- private consulting rooms
- specialist physiotherapy and sports massage services
- 60m sprint track
- bespoke training area
- specialist strength and conditioning services
Take a look around - 360 Virtual Tour
The ClubHouse Cafe serving Starbucks Coffee
The on-site Club House Café at David Ross Sports Village has recently re-opened for 2021.
Opening times are 8.30am-4pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-4pm on weekends until 17th October.
From 18th October onwards, times will extend to 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm on weekends, and will remain closed on weekends.
There is a full variety of hot/cold snacks and drinks from Starbucks Coffee.