We are sorry that you may be reading this following the loss of a loved one. We will do our best to support you with pension information at this difficult time.
Please make initial contact by email. We are happy to schedule a phone call back to you at a convenient time.
We will ensure we have the right team member available to discuss possible entitlements from the pension scheme following the death of your loved one.
It would be helpful if you could include the following information to report the death of a loved one:
- Date of death
- Details of spouse or other potential dependant(s)
- Confirmation on current status of bank account
- Confirmation on whether your loved one left a will
In order to process payment of any potential entitlements from the scheme, we would require sight of original/certified copy original certificates of the following:
- Death certificate
- Spouse’s/dependant’s birth certificate, if applicable
- Marriage/civil partnership certificate, if applicable
We will always return original certificates to you immediately following receipt.
How to contact us