A plane landing on a runway at East Midlands Airport


As part of the University’s recruitment process, we will need to be sure that you are eligible to live and work in the UK prior to starting work.

You can check if you and any accompanying family members need a UK visa by using the UK Government's online tool:

Visa application

Immigration routes

Landing Plane

Advice for EU, EEA and Swiss nationals

Pound coins

Financial support for visas and the immigration health surcharge

Small group of cartoon people

Contact the HR International Employment Services Team