We offered a bespoke consultancy service for eligible SMEs. This involved visiting workplaces and making detailed observations about language usage. We analysed our findings using innovative, research-informed methods.
Clients received a comprehensive package detailing how they could hone their communication styles/techniques to enhance outcomes and lead to long-term benefits.
We offered training in the following areas:
- leadership communication
- effective meeting training
- group dynamics and team-building
- resolving miscommunication and conflict
- effective communication with patients and clients
- digital communication analysis
- profiling email effectiveness
- interpreting patient feedback
To find out more or to discuss working with us, please contact us.
Our offer was funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and we offered eligible SMEs a choice of two free workshops or one free workshop or a six hour consultancy taster package.
LiPP consultancy taster package was primarily for SMEs based in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. An eligible SME is a company that:
- has fewer than 250 employees
- is not more than 25% owned by an enterprise that in itself is not an SME
- has an annual turnover of less than €50 million OR has an annual balance sheet of less than €43 million
GSK Building, Jubilee Campus