LiPP for Students
Would you like to discover the practical aspects of a role in marketing, communications or research before starting your career? If so, why not apply for a LiPP internship.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed we can help you to experience real life projects with our commericial clients.
This will give you practical insight in marketing communication campaigns, drama training and research based activities.
If you are a student or post graduate and would like to discuss working with us, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.
Why should you apply?
Studying at University of Nottingham will enrich your life in so many ways. Why not add to your learning experience through one of our sought after placements.
After spending a semester working with our dynamic team you will benefit from:
- Evidence to enhance your CV
- Gaining hands on experience in a real business environment
- Developing your transferable skills
- Professional development as part of a passionate and proactive team
- Learning new skills to help you make a difference as you start out in your career
What will you be doing?
You can choose the type of work placement you would like to experience with us.
- You can gain first hand experience implementing marketing and social media tasks.
- You can sharpen your analytical skills collecting and reviewing research.
Unfortunately, we can only offer six work placements per semester. If you have a passion for helping our clients make the most of their interactions, drop us an email with your CV and a covering letter, telling us why LiPP is the place for you! To find out more and to apply, email us: email@example.com