Our work depends on effective partnerships with NHS organisations in the East Midlands. One of our main priorities is working closely with the NHS. This is to ensure the highest standards of teaching, research and patient care.
Our primary partnerships are with:
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
We also work very closely with:
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust and Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- a wide range of primary care partners.
Most of our work is based at the Queen’s Medical Centre and City Hospital sites in Nottingham. We're also based at Royal Derby Hospital. We also partner with Nottinghamshire Healthcare in the Institute of Mental Health and share facilities on the University’s Jubilee Campus.