The School of Medicine has specialised facilities across the university's campuses to assist with research and education.
Medical School, Queen's Medical Centre
The Medical School is the main hub of activity for the School of Medicine. It is home to the school's main offices.
It also houses:
- Anatomy suite for full-body dissection
- Clinical Skills Centre
- Computer suites
- Dedicated medical library
- Large lecture theatres
- Multiple labs
- Medical Imaging unit
- Seminar rooms
Lincoln Medical School, University of Lincoln
A brand new medical school built in collaboration with the University of Lincoln. The school is home to all students taking Medicine at Lincoln and Medicine at Lincoln with a Foundation Year.
- Anatomy suite for prosection
- Clinical Skills Suite including a simulated ward
- Computer Suite
- Access to the Great Central Warehouse Library which is open 24 hours a day for the majority of term time
Medical School, Royal Derby Hospital
The medical school at Derby is purpose built to provide the best facilities for students studying:
- Graduate Entry Medicine
- Medicine with a Foundation Year
- Medical Physiology and Therapeutics
- Flexible classrooms
- Four-bed bay skills suite
- Simulation suite
- Virtual learning hub
- A large multidisciplinary library
Units and Facilities
Stable Isotop Mass Spectrometry Facility
Make use of our equipment
All University staff and research students can find the specialist equipment they need using the Kit-Catalogue™.
Explore the catalogue