Additional information


 Find out more about:

  • Applying for your visa 

You will need to apply for a Tier 4 student visa if your course will last for longer than six months. You can apply for a student visa a maxium of three months before the start of your course.  You will need to make your application at your nearest visa application centre.

For detailed information about the application process and requirements, including help with the online Tier 4 visa application form, please see our visa and immigration pages.

  • Reporting your enrolment

We will confirm your attendance as required.  Please forward your enrolment confirmation form to Registry & Academic Affairs (Global Engagement), either by email to or post to:

Registry & Academic Affairs (Global Engagement)
University of Nottingham
E Floor, Portland Building
University Park
Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notices
For general information regarding student records, data protection policies and privacy notices, please see Privacy Information for Students and Applicants and How the University of Nottingham processes your personal data.

International Student Recruitment

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

+44 (0) 115 951 5247
Contact us by email