Our services for Canadian loan students

Although the University does not process Government of Canada student loan applications, we support students applying for loans both before and post registration.

Completion of formal documentation

Formal documentation relating to Government of Canada student loans requiring completion by the University should be forwarded to Registry & Academic Affairs (Global Engagement).  Documentation may include, however is not limited to:

  • Enrolment Confirmation Forms
  • Program Information Forms

Forms may be emailed to Federal-Aid@nottingham.ac.uk or forwarded by post to:

Registry & Academic Affairs (Global Engagement)
University of Nottingham
E Floor, Portland Building
University Park




International Student Recruitment

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

+44 (0) 115 951 5247
Contact us by email