Executive MSc in Global Supply Chain ManagementSupply chain management is a key growth area and demand is increasing for supply chain executives across manufacturing, service, and retail businesses.
This is a specialist, part time, advanced post-experience education programme for ambitious professionals in business and industry that offers a global perspective on the current issues in supply chain and logistics management.
Nottingham University Business School boasts one of the largest groups of operations management experts in the UK and is an international leader in logistics and supply chain management research. We have combined this expertise with our experience in educating and training senior managers to create a unique programme that allows you to continue your career while studying at your own pace.
Fully accredited by both the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transportation (CILT) as meeting the academic requirements for full membership ,our Executive MSc programme has been developed in partnership with the Supply Chain Planning and Control Function at Rolls-Royce plc.
- Offered in self-contained, one-week modules to accommodate busy lifestyles and minimise interruption and disruption to work.
- You can complete the programme in just over two years or, alternatively, spread your study over three to four years to fit in with your other commitments.
- There is no 'set' starting date - you can join the programme at various times during the year.
- An ideal opportunity to expand your professional network and knowledge of other sectors.
- Nottingham's ideal location and excellent transport links allow managers located anywhere in the UK or overseas to participate.
- Design of High Performance Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Physical Logistics and Distribution
- Supply Chain Strategy and Performance Measurement
- Process Excellence, Lean Thinking and Customer Care
- Project and Programme Management
- E-business and Knowledge Management in the Supply Chain
- Managing International Operations
- Supply Chain Group Project
- Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing
- Other elective modules may be chosen, including modules from the Executive MBA (subject to conditions)
Provisional Module Timetable for 2014/16.
To apply, you should normally have at least two years of business experience and a relevant first degree or equivalent professional qualification.
£16,200 for UK/EU and Overseas applicants.
The fee for online application is £25, or £30 for a hard copy application.
Testimonial from Andy Gilligan
Contact us to find out more
Tel: +44 (0) 115 846 6111
Fax: + 44 115 846 6981
or to arrange an informal discussion or visit
Dr Jane Guinery
Director of Executive MSc in Global Supply Chain Management
Nottingham University Business School
or meet us at a Breakfast event
To register go to nottingham.ac.uk/business/mba/opendaysform