Achieve your ambitions with the Nottingham MBA
You will be invigorated and empowered to do something bold and ambitious with your career after completing the Nottingham MBA. Whatever your goal and ambition, we'll help you achieve it.
- Build broader networks
- Change your professional life
- Operate internationally
Executive MBA Healthcare
- Receive expert tuition in small diverse classes, personalised careers support and mentoring from business practitioners
- We offer a powerful combination of innovative current research with a practical understanding of how to lead teams and businesses
- Practicing entrepreneurs are extensively involved in the MBA and you will develop valuable skills from Nottingham's established strength in entrepreneurship education
- We are committed to educating future business leaders to take both an ethical and sustainable perspective on business practices and growth, so you can build better businesses
- Nottingham's unrivalled connections with China and Malaysia offer fantastic opportunities to join our overseas business study tours
Get a global perspective
To develop your international outlook on business, you will:
- learn alongside people from all over the world
- connect with our global network of alumni
- participate in business practice week
Strengthen your management skills
To ensure you study essential management disciplines, all MBA students take a set of core subjects.
You'll also learn valuable skills that are much sought after by employers:
At Nottingham, you’ll benefit from our superb research strengths in core modules on Entrepreneurship and Creativity and Sustainable Decisions and Organisations, when you will link with business practitioners and manage a press conference with journalists.
You'll be able to put these skills into practice when you engage with business on projects with leading multinational companies or our extensive relationships with small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
I have lectured at Nottingham three times and, on every occasion I have been rewarded with a high turnout, great levels of engagement and many insightful questions.
It is hard not to notice the broad diversity of the students, not just their gender and ethnicity but the variety in their backgrounds, experience and future objectives. I have also been impressed with the MBA's Director’s determination to maximise the students' contact with the world of business.
Roberto Rivero, Chairman, Vable Systems
Rachael Lamb shares her experience of studying for the MBA.
We are 1st in the UK for salary increase and top 10 in the UK for salary and potential to network, and 12th in the world for personal development and educational experience in The Economist MBA 2021.
MBAs in Singapore and Malaysia
MBAs in Singapore
Variants of the Executive MBA are also available by short intensive block in Singapore, in association with the PSB Academy. Further details are available on the website or from:
6 Raffles Boulevard
#03-200, Marina Square, 039594
+65 6390 9000
MBAs in Malaysia
The University of Nottingham also offers variants of the MBA at its campus in Malaysia. Further details are available from:
University of Nottingham
Selangor Darul Ehsan
+60 (0)3 8924 8000
Find out more about our MBA at international events.
See our events