Realise your potential with the Nottingham MBA
4th in the UK in the Corporate Knights Better World MBA Ranking 2018
The Nottingham MBA is as much of a personal journey as it is an academic one. It will give you a completely new career perspective, transforming your employment opportunities and your life. Whether your decision to study an MBA is driven by a desire to progress your career, set up your own business or for personal development, the Nottingham MBA is for you.
You will be invigorated and empowered to do something bold and ambitious with your career after completing the Nottingham MBA. Whatever your goal and ambition, we'll help you achieve it.
We also offer the following executive options:
- Receive expert tuition, personalised careers support and mentoring from business practitioners
- You can study the programme at a pace to suit you, allowing you to balance your current work and life commitments
- We offer a powerful combination of innovative current research with a practical understanding of how to lead teams and businesses
- An MBA can boost your earnings
- An MBA is a stepping-stone to business management and executive level roles
- MBA graduates pursue careers in multiple areas and businesses within the public and private sectors
- The skills acquired on an MBA put you in a perfect position to manage your own business effectively
- An MBA allows you to 'learn while you earn'; it can be studied while you remain in employment
Gain a global perspective
To help you develop an international outlook on business, you will:
- learn alongside people from all over the world
- connect with our global network of alumni
- join overseas business study tours
- participate in business practice week
You can also choose to study at our business schools in China and Malaysia as well as at our partner institutions abroad.
Build a better business
We have a responsibility to educate future business leaders to take a wider ethical perspective on responsible business practices and finance.
An integral part of the MBA is our research in sustainability which reflects the broader impacts of key business decisions on society and the environment.
Strengthen your management skills
To ensure you study all essential management disciplines, MBA students take a set of core subjects. You'll also learn the skills that are much sought after by employers:
You'll be able to put these skills into practice when you engage with business on projects with leading multinational companies or our extensive relationships with SMEs, talks from business leaders and practitioner engagement.
Rachael Lamb shares her experience of studying for the MBA.
Find out more about our MBA programme at the events we attend around the world.
See our events
Download the Business School MBA brochure:
MBAs in Singapore and Malaysia
MBAs in Singapore
Variants of the Executive MBA are also available by short intensive block in Singapore, in association with the PSB Academy. Further details are available on the website or from:
6 Raffles Boulevard
#03-200, Marina Square, 039594
+65 6390 9000
MBAs in Malaysia
The University of Nottingham also offers variants of the MBA at its campus in Malaysia. Further details are available from:
University of Nottingham
Selangor Darul Ehsan
+60 (0)3 8924 8000