Dogs with arthritis
What would you like to know about treating and managing dogs with arthritis?
You are invited to take part in a survey and tell us what questions you have about the treatment and management of dogs with arthritis. We would like input from:
- owners whose dogs have been treated for arthritis
- veterinary surgeons/veterinarians who treat dogs for arthritis
- veterinary nurses/technicians who manage dogs with arthritis
- dog physiotherapists and hydrotherapists who manage dogs with arthritis
- anyone else whose work involves treatment and management decisions about dogs with arthritis
The questions that you ask us as will then be used to help prioritise future research. The survey should take around 15 minutes to complete and can be answered anonymously if you wish.
Further details and background information about the arthritis survey
To access the arthritis survey, please visit SurveyMonkey
The survey was designed by Hannah Doit (PhD student) and Dr Rachel Dean (Director) at the Centre for Evidence-based Veterinary Medicine (CEVM) at the University of Nottingham. The research project has been approved by the University of Nottingham School of Veterinary Medicine and Science ethics committee.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
Hannah: firstname.lastname@example.org Rachel: Rachel.Dean@nottingham.ac.uk