Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy
Zeiss LSM 900 with AiryScan 2
The Zeiss LSM 900 with AiryScan 2 has features which include:
- Multiplex mode with AiryScan for better quality and faster imaging.
- Resolution up to 140nm.
- Up to 4096 x 4096 pixels image size and up to 64fps.
- Up to 8x better signal to noise ratio.
- Zen software with 'Smart Setup'.
- Range of air and immersion objectives up to 100X.
- Live cell imaging.
- Z-stacks, tile mapping and time series.
- Zen Connect installed for correlative microscopy with SEM/TEM.
The image below demonstrates the difference between the resolution achieved with standard confocal imaging and the resolution achieved with AiryScan.
To discuss your requirements please contact Dr Jacqueline Hicks.