Hyson Green Unitarian Mission, Nottingham
Hyson Green Unitarian Christian Mission, based at 22 Bentinck Road, was a mission church established by High Pavement Unitarian Chapel in around 1883. The rooms, used for services and a Sunday School, were closed in March 1906, and as no other suitable premises could be found, most of the worshippers and students transferred to High Pavement or its other daughter church, Christ Church, Peas Hill.
Group from Hyson Green Unitarian Mission, c.1900 (Hi 2 P 11)
Papers relating to the Hyson Green Mission are part of the High Pavement Collection held at The University of Nottingham (Hi H). There is one minute book, 1883-1901 (Hi H 1), a series of Sunday School Attendance Registers, 1883-1906 (Hi H 2-9), and seven photographs, c.1900 (Hi 2 P 9-15).
There is also an illustration (Hi P 13/6), plan (Hi P 13/23) and photograph of members on an outing (Hi P 13/27) in the main High Pavement Collection.
There are no registers known to be held in archives or record offices.
Next page: Old Meeting House, Mansfield