Produce attractive layouts and artwork for use in research, coursework, publications, teaching and online.
What you can do
- Combine images and text into professional looking designs
- Create original illustrations and edit existing ones
Why use us
- Professional equipment and industry standard software
- Integrated with our scanning and photography resources – a one-stop-shop
- Get advice and support
- Free resource for Faculty of Arts staff and students - save money producing your own designs
- Keep control of your publications and update when you want
- Graphics tablets with pens to easily create your own hand-drawn digital artwork
- Cameras and scanners
- Networked PCs – easily access your content across the university network
- InDesign – combine text and images
- Illustrator – create and edit graphics
- Photoshop – edit and adjust digital images.
- Acrobat Pro – produce fully accessible documents
- Microsoft 0365 office suite
What do I need to know?
- Copyright restrictions may exist on your original material. You are legally responsible for staying within the law.
Check our copyright guidance before you start your work
- Booking advisable. If you are unfamiliar with the equipment please let us know when you book. We cannot guarantee detailed knowledge of specialist software.
- Insurance may be required if borrowing equipment to take off-site.
How to book
Please email ahead to check the equipment that you wish to borrow or use on-site is available.