Presentations and workshops
We have an open space that is ideal to practice presentations or for small working groups.
What you can do
- Practice presentations
- Host workshops
- Run small seminar groups
- Meet to discuss research
Why use us
- Gain experience and confidence with equipment before live presentations
- Demonstrate the digital technology you’ve used as part of your work
- Equipment advice and support available
- Ceiling mounted 42” plasma screen operated by networked PC
- Seating for up to 15 people
- White boards
- Flip charts
- Remote pointers
- Access to our specialised equipment
- Microsoft office
- Access to our specialised software
What do I need to know?
How to book equipment
Please email ahead to check the equipment that you wish to borrow or use on-site is available.
Examples of previous uses
Careers and employability workshop held in the Digital Humanities Centre.