We offer a range of scholarships, allowing talented applicants to apply for the Nottingham MBA.
These are awarded to candidates who demonstrate exceptional experience and leadership skills.
We aim to create a diverse and stimulating cohort with proven managerial experience. Those awarded a scholarship will act as an ambassador for our MBA courses. Scholarship funding is limited, and will be allocated after course offers are made, so we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Here at Nottingham we value our students and their academic contribution to the University. This year (2021) we are offering a limited amount of automatic tuition fee scholarships of £5,000 to those holding an offer (until we reach the funding limit).
Full-time MBA Future Leaders Scholarships
Nottingham University Business School offers significant funding to our most talented full-time MBA applicants. Scholarships are available to self-funded candidates, who will be considered automatically following a formal offer of a place on our MBA programme.
Executive MBA and Executive MBA Healthcare Future Leaders Scholarships
Candidates will be considered who demonstrate exceptional academic and professional achievement and are impactful leaders. You should be passionate about meeting global business challenges and driving positive change as a socially responsible leader, committed to benefiting business and society.
East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Executive MBA Impact Scholarships
Nottingham University Business School, in association with the East Midlands Chamber of Commerce are offering an exciting opportunity to apply for the Executive MBA programme and be considered for one of eight £5,000 tuition fee scholarships to contribute to the Executive MBA tuition fee.
The scholarships are open to members of EMCC and businesses located in the Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire. Candidates will be considered who demonstrate exceptional academic and professional achievement and are impactful leaders. You should be passionate about meeting business challenges and driving positive change asa socially responsible leader, committed to benefiting business and society.
The Executive MBA Impact Scholarships are offered to individuals setting up or running businesses in the East Midlands.
Candidates will be considered automatically for these scholarships (up to the funding limit) following a formal offer of a place on the Nottingham University Executive MBA programme.
The scholarship award process
Nottingham University Business School Scholarships are only open to self-financing students. They are awarded as part of the admissions process, shortly after a formal offer for the programme is made. Most of the scholarships are granted on a rolling basis. Early application is advised to ensure consideration for a scholarship, as offer holders will only be considered until all available scholarship funds are allocated.
To be considered for one of the Nottingham University Business School Scholarships applicants must:
- complete the appropriate course application process in full and have received an offer
- be available to take up their place in the 2021/22 academic year
- be willing to participate and co-operate in marketing and student ambassador activities
- be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a tuition fee scholarship
- Scholarships are not transferable or deferrable
- Applicants who defer entry to the following academic year will be reconsidered for available scholarships for that year
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the course is not taken up
- To secure the scholarship award applicants must confirm acceptance by the date stated on the scholarship offer email
- Failure to confirm acceptance by this date will result in the scholarship being withdrawn and being awarded to another applicant
Many organisations meet all or some of the fees for their employees to study our MBA. The benefits include:
- Students use their business experience in classes and assignment
- Study is flexible according to the needs of your organisation
- Optional modules can help meet development needs or current responsibilities
- Your business can gain benefit through a real issue as the basis for the management project
- Your managers could develop international by taking some modules in Malaysia or Singapore