Ingenuity18 was designed to equip participants with the ability to turn their ideas for innovation into fully thought-out and costed proposals.
The following resources were developed to assist in the development of Ingenuity18 proposals
They are based on the content covered in the Ingenuity18 Ideas Summit and Innovation Diploma.
Ingenuity18 Ideas Summit Programme Ingenuity Live - BGS 7 Key Challenges Ingenuity Live - Reducing Plastic Consumption
Innovation Diploma - session #1
- Blockchain Revolution by Don Tapscott
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal
- Machine Learning: The New AI by Ethem Alpaydin
- Matchmakers: The New Economics of Multisided Platforms by David Evans & Richard Schmalensee
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by
- Zero to One by Blake Masters and Peter Thiel