Exam support from Libraries
Libraries are here to support you throughout the assessment period with extended opening hours and access to our collections and study support services.
- Visiting libraries: All libraries (excluding Music) are currently open until 2am (Sunday to Thursday). You must bring your University Card for access and follow the Covid-19 safety measures in place.
- Study space: find the right study space for your needs including individual space in libraries, socially distanced group spaces and drop-in spaces outside libraries.
- Books and resources: Whether you're in Nottingham or studying remotely, we can help you access the books and articles you need.
- Academic skills support: Explore our academic skills resources to help you prepare for exams
- Look after your health and wellbeing during exams. Visit Healthy U - Exam Stress Busting for support.
Study support - resources and webinars
Accessing library resources
We have introduced a range of new services this year to make it easy for students to access, borrow and return items, no matter where they are studying.
Can’t find the resource you need in our collections? We can help. Find out more about our More Books and Interlibrary loans services.
Unable to visit the library or studying remotely?
*Available until mid-July.
Extension to waiving fines
We have been waiving library fines for overdue items since 3 December 2020. We have now made the decision that no fines will be charged for the remainder of this academic year.
Your items may be requested by other users, but you will not be charged fines.