Book individual study space in libraries with Click and Study.
It's important to us to be able to provide you with access to study space in libraries, where possible. To do this, we have introduced a brand new booking service, Click and Study.
The capacity of our libraries has been reduced to allow for social distancing and to help keep you safe. To help provide safe access to as many students as possible, spaces must be booked in advance and are limited to two bookings a week. We will be reviewing this regularly.
About Click and Study
- Book a space for up to three hours
- Two bookings per week (Sunday to Saturday)
- Spaces are available with and without PC access (see all space types)
- Please read the booking terms and conditions
- Help us keep you safe by following the University's safety measures and library signage
- Face coverings are required inside University buildings (exceptions may apply)
- Upon arrival at the library follow signs to the study space queue
- Have your booking confirmation email ready to show staff
Which libraries are spaces available in?
Spaces can now be booked in the following libraries:
From Friday 25 September, space will be bookable in:
Accessible study space
How do I book a space?
- Visit our Click and Study service
- Select your preferred location, zone (level), category (type of space) or search all study space
- Select your preferred study space and start time from the table
- Use the drop-down box below the table to select the finish time (up to three hours) or click on the bin icon to start again
- Click Submit Times at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to log in with your University username and password.
- Follow the instructions and read the terms and conditions to confirm your booking
- You will receive a confirmation email. Please bring this with you to the library.
If you haven't received your email, please check your Clutter/Junk/Other folder.
If your email still hasn't arrived, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of spaces are available?
Spaces are available with and without PC access. All study spaces are for individual, silent study only.
Please note, not all libraries offer every category of space.
Standard study space
- Individual study space
- Individual study room
- Individual study space with large screen
- Individual study space (Postgraduate only)
Study spaces with PC access
- Individual study space with PC
- Individual study room with PC
- Individual study space with PC (Postgraduate only)
Height adjustable spaces are available. Select the checkbox from the Click and Study home.
Please be aware of the needs of other users when booking accessible spaces (height adjustable desks and spaces on the ground floor).
Assistive Technology Rooms