Individual study space - terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 26 July 2022 at 08:18 (GMT)
Check-in to your study space
You must check-in to your booked study space using the check-in code included in your confirmation email. Instructions are displayed at all study spaces.
- Check-in within 30 minutes of the start of your booking. Any spaces that haven't been checked-in will be automatically released for others to book.
- For back-to-back bookings, please check-in at the start of both sessions.
Click and Study usage conditions
- Maximum of two bookings a day.
- Only book study spaces for your own use. You may not use your account to book spaces for others.
- If you no longer need the space, please cancel using the link in the confirmation email.
- Bring your University Card to access the library and be prepared to show your booking confirmation.
- The wearing of face coverings is strongly encouraged unless you are exempt.
- Wash your hands regularly and clean surfaces before and after use.
- If you leave the library during your booking, please take your belongings with you.
- At the end of your booked study slot, please leave the space promptly as it may be booked by another user.
- If you feel unwell or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, do not come on to campus.
- Visit Safety on Campus for the latest guidance.