Individual study space - terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 12 August 2021 at 12:32 (GMT)
Check-in to your study space
You must check-in to your booked study space using the check-in code included in your confirmation email. Instructions are displayed at all study spaces.
- Check-in within 30 minutes of the start of your booking. Any spaces that haven't been checked-in will be automatically released for others to book.
- For back-to-back bookings, please check-in at the start of both sessions.
Click and Study usage conditions
- Maximum of two bookings a day.
- Only book study spaces for your own use. You may not use your account to book spaces for others.
- If you no longer need the space, please cancel using the link in the confirmation email.
- Bring your University Card to access the library and be prepared to show your booking confirmation.
- Please arrive no more than five minutes before your booking.
- Social distancing measures are no longer mandatory, however the government expects and recommends that you wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces.
- Wash your hands regularly and clean surfaces before and after use.
- If you leave the library during your booking, please take your belongings with you.
- At the end of your booked study slot, please leave the library promptly as your space will be booked by another user.
- If you feel unwell or are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, do not come on to campus. Please isolate immediately, notify the university and take a confirmatiory test.
- Visit Safety on Campus for the latest guidance.