Assistive technology room (ATR)
Assistive technology rooms are bookable spaces that provide access to assistive technology and hardware to support your studies.
Please visit Enhanced Library Support for information about services for disabled students and students with a learning difficulty or long-term health condition.
About assistive technology rooms
We have three assistive technology rooms:
Book an assistive technology room
To book the assistive technology rooms, please email UI-LSemail@example.com with the following details:
- which library you want to use
- requested date and time
- how long you want to book the room for (up to three hours)
- your Library Card number
You may hold up to four bookings of three hours at any one time.
- Collect the key from the lending desk (you have 30 minutes from the beginning of the booking to collect)
- You will need to sign for it and show your University or Library Card
- Return the key to the lending desk at the end of the session
Accessibility software and technology
Back to top of page