Djanogly Learning Resource Centre
Welcome to Djanogly Learning Resource Centre - Supporting the School of Education and the School of Computer Science on Jubilee Campus.
Library staff are available to help with any questions about using our library services. Get in touch via phone, email or Live Chat.
Covid-19 safety measures
- Wear a face covering at all times, including when using study space (unless exempt).
- Face coverings should be well-fitting and cover the nose and mouth.
- Study spaces are for individual, silent use only. Do not move furniture or gather in groups.
- Keep two metres distance from others around the library (even with those in your household or bubble).
- Do not eat; drinks can be consumed but please replace your face covering as soon as possible.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly - and wipe down surfaces before and after use.
- Follow directional signage in the library, including one-way routes.
- Do not visit the library if you have symptoms of coronavirus.
Djanogly LRC opening hours (from Saturday 19 June)
|Day ||Hours |
|Monday - Friday
||8.30am - 9pm
||9.30am - 4.30pm
Last short stay entry to the library is 30 minutes before the advertised library closing time. Study space bookings will finish 15 minutes before the library closing time. Please leave the library promptly following one-way signage.
Back to the top
What's available in the library?
Facilities and study space
The following services are available in the library:
Short stay drop-in visit (30 minutes)
Get Library Ready
Books and locations
Djanogly Learning Resource Centre is home to subject resources for the School of Education and the School of Computer Science as well as titles from our leisure reading collection.
You can search our collections using the library discovery tool, NUsearch.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our subject guides to discover the key resources for your subject area including books, journals, databases and more.
Discover our collections
You will need your University Card for access to the library.
Djanogly Learning Resource Centre has:
- door access via level front door and building ramped throughout
- lift to all parts of the building
- accessible unisex WC
- portable hearing loop at the lending desk
- parking for blue badge holders at the rear of the Exchange Building
- Deaf Alerter system installed
- Hearing Loop situated at reception desk, exit desk and lending desk
Back to the top