Djanogly Learning Resource Centre
Welcome to Djanogly Learning Resource Centre - Supporting the School of Education and the School of Computer Science on Jubilee Campus.
Contact the Library Helpline via phone, email or Live Chat.
Group Study Room - Refurbishments
Group Study Rooms will be closed from Monday 20 June onwards for refurbishment. These library improvements will feature freshly painted walls, new carpets, improved access to power and new furniture. Alternative spaces can be found in Business School South and the Exchange Building.
- Bring your University Card or Library Card for entrance. What if I forget my card?
- The wearing of face coverings is strongly encouraged (unless exempt).
- Wash your hands regularly and clean surfaces before and after use.
- Please do not eat hot food in the library (cafe areas only).
- Please don't leave your belongings unattended, keep them with you at all times.
- If you feel unwell or have Covid symptoms, please do not come on to campus. Visit Safety on Campus for the latest guidance.
Djanogly Learning Resource Centre is currently in: Vacation opening hours
Last entry to the library is 15 minutes before the advertised library closing time. Library closing procedures are announced by tannoy.
Vacation opening hours (From 18 June - 25 September)
|Monday - Friday
||8.45am - 9.45pm
||9am - 4.45pm
||9.30am - 4.45pm
Back to the top
What's available in the library?
Facilities and study space
Books and locations
Djanogly Learning Resource Centre is home to subject resources for the School of Education and the School of Computer Science as well as titles from our leisure reading collection.
You can search our collections using the library discovery tool, NUsearch.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our subject guides to discover the key resources for your subject area including books, journals, databases and more.
Discover our collections
You will need your University Card for access to the library.
Djanogly Learning Resource Centre has:
- door access via level front door and building ramped throughout
- lift to all parts of the building
- accessible unisex WC
- portable hearing loop at the lending desk
- parking for blue badge holders at the rear of the Exchange Building
- Deaf Alerter system installed
- Hearing Loop situated at reception desk, exit desk and lending desk
Back to the top
Help and support
Contact Library staff
- Library staff (wearing blue lanyards) will be happy to answer any questions about our libraries.
- Email Djanogly Learning Resource Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general library queries, please contact the Library Helpline by email, phone or Live Chat.
If you are finding it difficult to study because of noise disruption, please let Library staff know.
You can also text us - look out for the number displayed on posters nearby.
Health and wellbeing
A Healthy U wellbeing notice board is available in the library. This includes information about support services at the university.
Report and supportGuide to wellbeing support at the university (PDF)
Back to the top