Greenfield Medical Library
Welcome to Greenfield Medical Library - supporting the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and providing library services for Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust staff.
Contact the Library Helpline via phone, email or Live Chat.
Visiting the library
- Bring your University Card or Library Card for access.
- Book study space in advance online or use any available drop-in space.
- The wearing of face coverings is now mandatory in all indoor areas on campus including libraries, unless at least one metre separation can be maintained.
- Wash your hands regularly and clean surfaces before and after use.
- Please do not visit whilst wearing any kind of NHS uniform or scrubs.
- Please do not eat hot food in the library.
- If you have Covid symptoms, do not come on to campus. Visit Safety on Campus for the latest guidance.
- If you are NUH Trust staff and require library membership please email email@example.com
Stay and Study extended opening hours - six of our libraries are currently open until 2am (Sunday - Thursday).
Extended opening hours
|Monday - Thursday
||8am - 2am
||8am - 9.45pm
||9am - 5pm
||9.30am - 2am
Last entry to the library is 15 minutes before the advertised library closing time. Library closing procedures are announced by tannoy.
Back to the top
What's available in the library?
Facilities and study space
The following services are available in the library:
- Assistive Technology Room
- Book returns box - outside the library entrance
- Click and Collect - request items on NUsearch for collection from the library's reservations shelf
- Enquiries desk - staff are available to help with any queries
- Print, copy and scan - print from any university PC or use mobile print
- Study space - including individual, silent and group study space (book in advance or drop-in)
- Wellbeing notice board - useful information about unviersity support services
Get Library ReadyNUH staff
Books and locations
Greenfield Medical Library is home to subject resources for the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences as well as titles from our leisure reading collection.
You can search our collections using the library discovery tool, NUsearch.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our subject guides to discover the key resources for your subject area including books, journals, databases and more.
Discover our collections
Access to the library is via the Main Entrance or Car Park entrance.
If accessing the library via the Car Park entrance, access is by University Card only after 6.30pm on weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
Greenfield Medical Library has:
- door access via ramp to front door of Medical School
- accessible unisex WC
- low level service point
- Hearing Loop situated at reception desk
Back to the top