Greenfield Medical Library
Welcome to Greenfield Medical Library - supporting the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and providing library services for Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust staff.
New look library spaces
There may be some disruption in the library over the summer as we work on redecorating some of the spaces and change the layout and furniture. We will share any major disruption on this page.
Library staff are available to help with any questions about using our library services. Get in touch via phone, email or Live Chat.
Covid-19 safety measures
- Wear a face covering at all times, including when using study space (unless exempt).
- Face coverings should be well-fitting and cover the nose and mouth.
- Please do not visit whilst wearing any kind of NHS uniform or scrubs.
- Study spaces are for individual, silent use only. Please do not move furniture or gather in groups.
- Keep two metres distance from others around the library (even with those in your household or bubble).
- Do not eat; drinks can be consumed but please replace your face covering as soon as possible.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly - and wipe down surfaces before and after use.
- Follow directional signage in the library, including one-way routes.
- Do not visit the library if you have symptoms of coronavirus.
Greenfield Medical Library opening hours (from Saturday 19 June)
|Day ||Hours |
|Monday - Friday
||8.30am - 9pm
||9.30am - 5pm
||9.30am - 5.45pm
Last short stay entry to the library is 30 minutes before the advertised library closing time. Study space bookings will finish 15 minutes before the library closing time. Please leave the library promptly following one-way signage.
Back to the top
What's available in the library?
Facilities and study space
Please use the letterbox outside the library to return books.
The following services are available in the library:
Short stay drop-in visit (30 minutes)
Get Library ReadyNUH staff
Books and locations
Greenfield Medical Library is home to subject resources for the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences as well as titles from our leisure reading collection.
You can search our collections using the library discovery tool, NUsearch.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our subject guides to discover the key resources for your subject area including books, journals, databases and more.
Discover our collections
Access to the library is via the Main Entrance or Car Park entrance.
If accessing the library via the Car Park entrance, access is by University Card only after 6.30pm on weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
Greenfield Medical Library has:
- door access via ramp to front door of Medical School
- accessible unisex WC
- low level service point
- Hearing Loop situated at reception desk
Back to the top