Welcome to the Business Library - supporting the Nottingham University Business School on Jubilee Campus.
Library staff are available to help with any questions about using our library services. Get in touch via phone, email or Live Chat.
Visiting the library
- In line with government guidelines social distancing measures are no longer mandatory, however the government expects and recommends that you wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces.
- Wash your hands regularly and clean desks before and after use. Please do not eat in the library.
- Visit Safety on Campus for guidance on staying safe.
- You will need your University Card or Library Card for access to the library.
- Book study space in advance or use any available walk-in space.
- Take regular asymptomatic tests from the university's testing service.
- If you have Covid symptoms, do not come on to campus. Isolate, notify the university and take a free NHS PCR test.
Business Library opening hours (from 2 August)
|Monday - Friday
||8am - 9.45pm
||9am - 4.45pm
||9.30am - 4.45pm
Last short stay entry to the library is 30 minutes before the advertised library closing time. Study space bookings will finish 15 minutes before the library closing time. Please leave the library promptly following one-way signage.
Back to the top
What's available in the library?
Facilities and study space
Books and locations
The Business Library is home to subject resources for Nottingham University Business School.
You can search our collections using the library discovery tool, NUsearch.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our subject guides to discover the key resources for your subject area including books, journals, databases and more.
Discover our collections
You will need your University Card for access to the library.
The Business Library has:
- ground floor door access to Business School South building
- library is on the third floor, lift available
- accessible unisex WC within the library
- low level service point
- parking for blue badge holders nearby
- Deaf Alerter system installed
- Hearing Loop situated at reception desk
Access plans showing emergency exits and refuges:
Back to the top