Welcome to the Business Library - supporting Nottingham University Business School on Jubilee Campus.
Opening times | Visiting | What's available? | Access | Help
Last entry to the library is 15 minutes before the advertised library closing time. Library closing procedures are announced by tannoy.
|Day|| Library and help desk|
|Monday - Friday
8am - 9.45pm
9am - 4.45pm
9.30am - 4.45pm
Back to the top
Top Floor, Business School South
Nottingham, NG8 1BB
- Bring your University Card or Library Card for entrance. What if I forget my card?
- Please don't eat hot food in the library (cafe areas only).
- Please don't leave your belongings unattended, keep them with you at all times.
- Visit Safety on Campus for the latest advice on staying safe and well.
Back to the top
What's available in the library?
Facilities and study space
- Book returns box - near the stairs on A Floor of Business School South
- Click and Collect - requests for items on NUsearch for collection from the library's reservations shelf
- Help desk - Library staff are available to help with any queries
- Laptop loans - up to three hours use within the library
- NUsearch PC - search the library catalogue
- Print, copy and scan - Print from any university PC or use mobile print.
- Self-service machine - Borrow and return books with your University Card
- Short stay PC - Available for use for up to 15 minutes at a time
- Water fountain
- Wellbeing notice board - useful information about university support services (near stack 11)
See Access information for details of lifts, accessible toilets and more.
The nearest Prayer rooms can be found nearby in Xu Yafen Building. Visit the Chaplaincy website for more information.
Drop-in study spaces are available throughout the library.
The following spaces can be booked in advance using Click and Study:
- Silent Study Space - with or without power point
- Group Study Room (for 6 people) - large screen, white board and power point
All study spaces are drop-in online after 9pm.
Study space at Business Library
- The Atrium
- Starbucks (near the Sports Centre)
Cafe locations and opening times
Books and other resources
The Business Library is home to subject resources for Nottingham University Business School including business, commerce, economics and finance.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our subject guides to discover the key resources for your subject area including books, journals, databases and more.
How to find books and periodicals
Our libraries use the Library of Congress classification system. You can find the classmark for your item on the library discover tool, NUsearch.
Each bay of shelving has a stack number and lists the classmark ranges available in that bay.
Books and periodical locations
|Business Library stack number|| Classmark and details|
||Books: AM7 - H62
||Books: H62 - HC254.5
||Books: HC254.5 - HD30.4
||Books: HD30.4 - HD58.8
||Books: HD58.8 - HD2341
||Books: HD2346 - HF1001
||Books: HF1007 - HF5414.125
||Books: HF5414.125 - HF5500.15
||Books: HF5500.15 - HF5549
||Books: HF5549 - HF5657.4
||Books: HF5657.4 - HG289
||Books: HG293 - HM586
||Books: HM586 - T52.3
Books: T52.3 - Z7164
Oversize Books: BF39 - HB137
||Oversize Books: HB137 - HD31
||Oversize Books: HD31 - HF5415
||Oversize Books: HF5415 - HF5548.2
Periodicals: G - H
Annals of Tourism Research -
Industrial Relations (continued) -
Periodicals: H - HD
Risk Management (continued) -
California Management Review
Periodicals: HD - HF
California Management Review (continued) -
Journal of Corporate Citizenship
Journal of Corporate Finance -
Marketing Week (continued)
Pamphlets and Oversized pamphlets
Oversize Books: HF5548.32 - TX991.3
Discover our collections
You will need your University Card or Library Card for access to the library. Visitor access
- Ground floor door access to Business School South building
- The library is on the third floor, a lift is available
- Accessible unisex WC within the library
- Low level service point
- Parking for blue badge holders nearby
- Deaf Alerter system installed
- Hearing Loop situated at reception desk
Access plans showing emergency exits and refuges:
Back to the top
Help and support
Contact Library staff
- Library staff (wearing blue lanyards) will be happy to answer any questions about our libraries.
- Email the Business Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general library queries, please contact the Library Helpline by email, phone or Live Chat.
If you are finding it difficult to study because of noise disruption, please let Library staff know.
You can also message the Library via WhatsApp at 07920 203221.
Health and wellbeing
You will find a HealthyU wellbeing notice board in the library. This includes useful information about support services at the university.
Report and supportGuide to wellbeing support at the university (PDF)
Back to the top