Our official representatives can help you apply for courses and get ready for study.
The University of Nottingham works with official representatives around the world – such as education agencies and counsellors – who provide an important link for international students interested in studying in the UK.
Our representatives are contracted partners with the University and receive remuneration for the successful performance of the services they provide. We actively review each representatives' performance on a holistic basis and engage students feedback to ensure they continue to meet the high standards we set.
Find representatives in your country
Working with our representatives
Our overseas representatives can:
- provide information and advice about the University of Nottingham, our range of courses and scholarships
- help you choose the university and course which is right for you
- advise you on our entry requirements, applications processes and deadlines
- submit your application to study with us and track the application's progress
- assist you with your visa application, accommodation options and other study preparations
- contact the University on your behalf if necessary
Representatives can not make offers of study on behalf of the University. Once they have submitted your application, a decision will be made by the University.
When working with one of our representatives, we recommend that you clarify in advance any service charges and expectations. You should not make payments for tuition fees or course deposits to any representative; only directly to the University.
For any enquiries or correspondence about our representatives – including feedback about our appointed representatives and enquiries about working as a University of Nottingham representative – please contact Ryan Parker (Head of Agent Relations) for agencies operating in China, or the agent team for all other countries.
Our standards and expectations
Find a representative in your country
Check the list below and follow the links to our representatives' websites. Representatives are also listed in our country information pages, including maps of their office locations in some countries.