International students
Studying abroad after Brexit

Studying abroad after Brexit

We are committed to providing a global experience for all Nottingham students, including life-changing opportunities to study or work abroad during our degree courses – at partner universities in Europe and around the world.

Disclaimer: This webpage was most recently updated on 19 July 2021. The information below was correct to the best of our knowledge at this time, but may be subject to change.


The University has made a commitment to continue providing outgoing student mobility and exchange programmes through the Erasmus+ scheme (or an alternative to the Erasmus+ scheme) until the 2022-23 academic year.

University of Nottingham students studying or working abroad as part of the Erasmus+ programme in the 2020-21 academic year will continue to be funded for their mobility period in Europe and can find more information on Erasmus+ grants and residing in a European country on Moodle.

Find out more about our Erasmus+ programme

Studying abroad outside Europe

We offer a range of student exchanges and study abroad opportunities at our international campuses in China and Malaysia and our partner universities around the world.

Find out more about our study abroad opportunities

Please be aware that study abroad, compulsory year abroad, optional placements/internships and integrated year in industry opportunities may change at any time for a number of reasons, including curriculum developments, changes to arrangements with partner universities or placement/industry hosts, travel restrictions or other circumstances outside of the university's control. Every effort will be made to update this information as quickly as possible should a change occur.

International Office

C Floor, YANG Fujia Building
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road
Nottingham, NG8 1BB, UK

t: +44 (0) 115 951 5247
f: +44 (0) 115 951 5155