The Ultimate Scale Up programme
Nottingham University Business School has teamed up with High Growth - one of the UK’s leading business coaching practices - to deliver the Ultimate Scale Up programme.
This world-class programme uses expertise, experience and connections to offer growing businesses the opportunity to move to the next level and fulfil their potential. The programme brings the latest thinking from Scale Up experts and practitioners from across the world, sharing game-changing strategies that facilitate rapid growth.
This programme puts together decades of hands-on-experience, the latest cutting-edge management tools as well as peer to peer and individual one to one support to equip high-potential companies with the skills, instruments and entrepreneurial passion to grow as fast as possible.
Through this programme you will:
- gain an understanding of the driving forces and future scenarios of your industry
- discover future growth opportunities and set clear targets
- define a clear strategy
- develop business resilience to an uncertain market
- design organisational structures and processes to enable fast and efficient execution
- establish habits and routines to enhance personal and team efficiency and execution capabilities
The video shows Stuart Ross, CEO of High Growth, discussing the benefits of the Ultimate Scale Up programme.
Stuart Ross, CEO, High Growth
With more than thirty years of experience in marketing, starting new businesses, business development and scaling businesses, Stuart is an experienced director, strategist, business coach, author and non-executive director.
show/hide full profile...
Stuart is CEO of High Growth one of the UK’s leading business coaching practices with an amazing track record of delivering to clients, through coaching and training (offline and online), substantial business growth and performance improvements easily and rapidly. Stuart is also Goldman Sachs 10K Growth Expert and an international bestselling author.
Neale Lewis, Scale Up expert
Neale Lewis is a Scale-Up expert with a powerful track record of delivering, through training, substantial business growth and performance improvements for ambitious mid-market companies.
show/hide full profile...
Specialising in embracing the very best business education and tools to enable companies and countries to successfully Scale. As a Leadership Trainer, Neale has inspired high growth businesses achieve great results whilst developing leadership skills from senior executives through to senior leaders.
Who is it for?
This programme is for CEOs and Directors of ambitious, established businesses who are committed to the growth of themselves as leaders, their teams, and their businesses.
The programme costs £2,495 per person. We are currently offering a 20% early bird discount and a 25% discount for alumni.
An incredibly intensive three days, but extremely well spent. I'm so pleased I put the time aside for it. I arrived questioning much of what I do but I'm leaving with direction and focus.
The programme will be held over a three-month period from March to May 2024. It includes:
- a 3-day intensive residential – including inspirational external speakers, engaging experiential and impactful sessions and peer networking opportunities. This will be hosted at The Jubilee Hotel and Conferences, Jubilee Campus, University of Nottingham from 6-8 March 2024.
- Scale Up forums – bringing together attendees for virtual sessions covering topics such as accountability, masterminding and learning how to accelerate success
- one-to-one coaching – the programme includes one-to-one coaching sessions, from a certified Scale Up coach
Jonathon Bentley attended the Help to Grow: Management programme in 2021 and then joined us for the Ultimate Scale Up programme in 2023. Find out more about Jonathon's business growth journey and his experiences of the two programmes by reading his case study.
Jonathon Bentley case study
Find out more
If you have any questions or would like further information about this programme, please submit an expression of interest.