International students

Have you recently completed a CELE presessional English course?

You can now book your visa extension session online here.  Please only book one session. Full details on how to prepare can be found via the link above.

Please do make sure that you have prepared all visa materials BEFORE booking your appointment.

Student Communications



Information and guidance on obtaining a CAS, applying for a student visa, your immigration responsibilities and how to meet an Immigration Adviser.


Working in the UK


Support and advice


The University offers a wealth of support and advice for international students.


Guides and leaflets


Health and Welfare


There is a range of services to support your health and welfare throughout your studies 





You may be asking how the UK’s decision to leave the EU will affect you.

The UK government has confirmed that EU students beginning courses in 2017/18 and 2018/19 (as well as students already studying within the UK) will continue to receive funding and support as they do now for the duration of their course.

Find out more about how Brexit may affect you. 

Visa and Immigration Team

Cherry Tree Lodge
University Park Campus
Nottingham, NG7 2RD, UK

t: +44 (0)115 84 66125