Bursary value: £1000 per academic year
- Be registered on a full-time undergraduate degree course (or PGCE/GEN/GEM) at Nottingham which you commenced in 2023/24
- Have UK home status for funding purposes
- Be liable for the tuition fee set in 2023/24
- Have had a full financial assessment carried out by Student Finance
- Have a household income between £0-£35,000, as assessed by Student Finance
Part-time students - The University offers financial support through the Core Bursary on a pro-rata basis for new part-time undergraduate students in 2023. You will need to have a means-tested assessment carried out by Student Finance (SF) in order for us to assess your eligibility for the bursary. Your award will depend on your household income taken from the SF assessment and the number of credits you are taking. Further information can be found on our web page 'Funding for part-time undergraduates.
5th year Medic Students - Medical students in the clinical phase of their studies will also be eligible for the Core Bursary until 2024/25