Undergraduate students walking down stairs outside Saijokai Pan Asia, Portland Building

Alternative qualifications for Clearing

Information for students with BTECs, Access to Higher Education Diplomas, T Levels and Foundation Degrees

In order for us to make an informed decision on your application, we advise to have your academic documents ready for assessment. 

Below we have listed common alternative qualifications, please find details of the information we need by clicking on the qualification you have.

Alternative qualifications

If you are applying with a Level 3 BTEC, please have both your certificate and transcript (also known as a Notification of Performance) to hand.

If you are applying with an Access to Higher Education Diploma, please provide your certificate and transcript.

Your transcript should confirm the following for each unit you studied:

  • name
  • grade achieved
  • credit weighting

If you are applying with a T Level, please provide your certificate and transcript. This should confirm your overall grade plus your individual grades for the core and specialism components.

If you are applying with a foundation course, please provide your official university transcript which details each module you studied, its credit weighting and the grade achieved.

Please also provide a course specification for your foundation year. This may also be known as a course syllabus or handbook, and should provide further details about each module you are studying and the content covered in each.

Ready to apply?

Now you know what you need to apply, take a look at the courses available in Clearing. Courses available after A level results day (15 August) may differ from the courses currently available in Clearing.

Open Day June 2022