If you're looking for a British style degree and the opportunity to study in Asia, consider a course at one of our international campuses in China and Malaysia.
All teaching at our international campuses takes place in English, to the same high academic standards as our UK campus degrees, and you will graduate with a University of Nottingham degree.
You can also enjoy a very affordable cost of living and all the advantages of living in China and Malaysia – whether you're a student from nearby wanting to study close to home or a student from elsewhere looking for a unique international study experience.
As well as full degree programmes in the UK, China and Malaysia, we run an inter-campus exchange programme so you spend a semester or a year at one of these locations during a University of Nottingham degree course.
University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- The first independent campus of a foreign university in China, opened in 2004
- Located in Ningbo, a coastal city in the Zhejiang Province, south of Shanghai
- A 140-acre campus with gardens, a lake and its own version of our Trent Building and clock tower
- Home to more than 8,000 students with around 750 international (non-Chinese) students
- A historic port city with numerous temples, markets, restaurants and attractions, formally twinned with the city of Nottingham in 2005
- Experience life in China, the world’s largest economy, and immerse yourself in its rich culture and history
- Train and airport connections to Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and cities across China and East Asia
- Degree courses in architecture, engineering, a range of sciences, English, business, economics, communications studies and more
- Many courses are available in a 2+2 format, so you can study part of your degree programme in China and finish the course at our UK campuses
University of Nottingham Malaysia
- The first branch campus of a UK university in Malaysia, opened in 2000
- Located in Semenyih, a town in Selangor state, just 20 miles from Kuala Lumpur
- A 100-acre campus overlooking scenic hills, partially modelled on our University Park Campus in the UK
- Home to more than 5,500 students from more than 75 countries
- Easy transport links to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s cosmopolitan capital, where you’ll find historic attractions, skyscrapers, temples and restaurants
- Immerse yourself in Malaysia’s rich multicultural society, known for its many festivals and its diverse cuisine
- Kuala Lumpur has train and bus links to cities across Malaysia and Southeast Asia, plus international flights worldwide
- Degree courses in a range of sciences, engineering, English, business, economics, communications studies, international relations and more