Our Swim School programme has supported hundreds of young people and adults to learn to swim or improve their skills from our extensive swimming facilities at David Ross Sports Village.
Available to all ages and abilities, our 1-2-1/private bubble lessons are a fantastic way to learn to swim or develop your technique. Our expert instructors offer a tailored approach designed around each individual's need and personal goals.
Our 1-2-1/private bubble lessons offer:
- Flexible lessons designed around the individual needs of the swimmer
- Qualified Level 2 instructors for every lesson
- Beginner, improvers and advanced level sessions
- Private section of the pool designated for your lesson
- Equipment provided throughout
Our 1-2-1 waiting list is now open to new customers, both for adult and childrens lessons. To join our waiting list, please use the link below.
Our 1-2-1 lessons are 5-week bookable courses - 30-minute lessons are £85 per block and 60-minute lessons are £140 per block (60 minute 121 lessons are only available Monday and Tuesdays). We offer options for all ages and abilities as well as a separate programme during the school holidays:
1-2-1 Block lessons
| Swimmers who cannot yet swim more than 50m || Swimmers confident in deep water / can swim 50m + |
||12 - 4pm
||11 - 3pm
||5 - 7pm
||12 - 4pm
||11 - 3pm
Swim School Terms and Conditions | Contact us
Please note before booking, applicable to new and existing customers
- Lessons available to swimmers aged 4 years and above at our main swimming pool (due to pool temperature).
- For families with more than one child wishing to attend private lessons, please see our private bubbles option.
- Lessons are suitable for swimmers requiring shallow and deep water lessons.
Private bubble lessons
Are now available as part of our Learn to Swim programme!
If group lessons are not for you and you would like private lessons with family members or friends, then why not try our private bubble courses.
Abilities allowed in the lesson together
| Maximum of 2 swimmers|| Maximum of 4 swimmers (School Holidays only)|
| Junior Beginners - Stage 1
|| All swimmers must be the same abaility level
| Junior Stage 1 - Stage 4
Junior Stage 4 - Stage 6
| Junior Stage 6 - Stage 9
For Adults, the abilities must be the same either all Adult Beginners or Improvers or Advanced.
30-minute lessons are £13.50 per swimmer per lesson - only available in 5 week bookable courses. The days and times available are the same as the block 1-2-1 swimming lessons. To join the waiting list, please click the link for the 121 waiting list.