Room Bookings - University of Nottingham Staff Only
The web request forms for the academic session 718 are now available - please ensure you are aware of the protocol, before accessing the web room booking form.
The type of bookings that can be scheduled are as follows:-
- Activities related to the operational or management of University of Nottingham
- Academic, Research Meetings, Internal Conferences lasting no more than one day
You will require your University username and password to access the ad-hoc web room booking form.
If you experience any technical or logging in problems, please contact the IT Service Desk on 0115 95 16677 or via https://selfservice.nottingham.ac.uk
Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
17-18 Academic Session
The academic year runs from 25 September 2017 to 23 September 2018.
The web room booking system for the 17-18 academic session is now available to REQUEST the following ONLY:-
- Any booking requests in vacation time
Details of dates can be found here
- Any booking requests after 1pm on Wednesdays
- Any booking requests after 6pm on University Park
- Any booking requests at the weekend on University Park only (no other campuses available)
- Any booking requests in non-teaching rooms – Trent Building Council Dining Room, Committee Room (A19), Great Hall and Senate Chamber
- Any bookings at Kings Meadow Campus
- Any bookings in the Hemsley Building (excluding rooms C1 & C2)
Update as of 14/09/2017:
We are now accepting REQUESTS for all rooms throughout the year. Please note that rooms should not be considered booked until you receive email confirmation from us.
The web room booking system for the 16-17 academic session is now available from Monday 26th September 2016 to Sunday 24 September 2017.