Services for Students

Student funding


Coronavirus (Covid-19)

See latest advice for UoN community and details of how to report symptoms or test results


Loans, grants, bursaries, scholarships!  Your student funding depends on the course you are taking, your residency status, where you live in term time and your household income.

Select the relevant link below to find out what funding you may be able to apply for. 

Links for funding information

Undergraduate student with 'home' fee status*

I am starting in September 2021

  I will be starting in September 2022 - limited details have now been released. More detail will follow.
  I am/will be a Nursing/Midwifery/Physiotherapy/Dietetics student
  I am studying on a course funded by the NHS
  I am/will be on a part-time course
  I am a continuing undergraduate in 2021/22
Postgraduate student Postgraduate funding information
  Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM)
  Graduate Entry Nursing (GEN)
  PGCE (ITT) - Teaching
EU Undergraduate  
International student  


Information about repaying your student loans


Jargon unravelled

Not sure what the difference is between SFE and SLC? Check out our page of jargon where we explain things in more detail.


* A 'home' student is one who meets certain UK residence criteria. These are the same criteria as apply to eligibility for home funding from Student Finance.


Student Services

University Park

Please see our need help page for telephone and online contact points