Food Process Engineering MSc at Nottingham
The Food Process Engineering MSc builds on the University of Nottingham's excellent reputation for food research, Future Food.
Learn how Nottingham's 50 years of world-leading research can help us understand how to feed the world's growing population sustainably:
Listen to Tim Ingmire, Global R&D director for Pepsi, speak on the opportunities the industry presents:
Why study at Nottingham?
- Ranked 2nd in the UK for Chemical Engineering in the Guardian University Guide 2019
- Nottingham's Engineering Faculty is ranked 3rd in the UK for research power (REF 2014)
- Nottingham was ranked the best university in the UK for graduate employment (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2017)
- Awarded gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students
- Study in a beautiful environment with award winning campuses
- The University of Nottingham has a strong research reputation in the field of food science. Our school of Biosciences is ranked no. 1 research environment in the UK for Agriculture, Veterinary and Food Science (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Your learning will be informed by lecturers from the food industry, or with food industry experience. Join a global industry worth $8 trillion+
- This course provides specialist training, informed by industry and the faculty’s research strengths, in processing properties of food materials, from farm to fork.
Email the course director
Food Process Engineering and the Food Industry - Quo Vadis? PDF
View the Food Process Engineering MSc online prospectus page