Frequently Asked Questions
Covid-19 – Exceptional Regulations FAQ's
Search All the Questions
- All requests to verify information regarding leavers and graduates are now processed through Higher Education Degree Datacheck. Verification requests should be submitted at www.hedd.ac.uk.
- Your actual module marks will be available through the Ningbo/Malaysia version of Blue Castle. Your study on those campuses will normally appear as credit transfer at a later date on your UK record. Your progression status will be viewable through Blue Castle.
- Midwifery and Nursing students should go to the Nursing Intranet through the Portal and Pre-sessional English (CELE) students should go to Moodle.
- The majority of students will receive an email when their results have been released. Students who have been advised of an earlier/later release than the main release will not receive an email.
If you haven't received an email:
- Check that you are a student who should receive an email.
- Students will not receive an email when results from the August/September assessment period are published.
- Check that your mailbox has sufficient space to receive the email.
- Check that the email has not ended up in your spam email.
My Progression profile in Blue Castle and the email about your progression will include any resit requirements and you should check the examination timetable to find out when you are expected to attend.
Full details of the University’s academic regulations are available online. If you have queries about further assessment please contact your Student Service Centre for further information.
- Please see our information on fees. Resit fees can be paid through the Portal in October.
Different fees can apply to some subjects, e.g. Social Work repeat placements, PGCE practical teaching resits and research students.
- Yes, if your School allows that, but you must register by the published deadline. See the Examinations section of the Student Services - Service Development website for details on how to do this, which modules are excluded and where you might be able to take your exams. There is an additional fee for this as well as the resit fee, which can be paid through the Portal.
- Information on submission deadlines for assessed work will be displayed via the My Progression tab on the Portal.
Student Services feedback form
Let us know how we're doing. Whether you've had excellent service or something needs improving, we want to hear from you.