Self Service Portal
Submit a request or get support online using the Self Service Portal.
Welcome to our Self Service Portal
Our portal allows you to request support with setting up, using and troubleshooting our range of IT services, all from one convenient place
Access the portal from anywhere at anytime, without needing to be on campus or connected to the VPN
Don't have access?
If you are unable to log in or do not have an IT account with the University, you can use an anonymous form to access the portal and submit a request:
Anonymous login instructions
- Using the 'Log a ticket' button below, you will be automatically logged into the anonymous account
- Complete the form, providing as much detail as possible
- Click 'Review & Submit'
- Check all details are correct, if not, click 'Edit'
- Once complete and checked, click 'Submit'
- As this is an anonymous form, you cannot view "My Items" or "Created Request". Please Logout or close the browser window.
Please note, you will not receive an email confirmation of your request or be able to log back into the portal to check the status.
Should we need any more information from you, we will contact you via the email address or phone number you provided on the form.
Guidance on using the portal
View our video guides for information on logging in, navigating around the portal and its features, submitting a request and logging IT system faults.