Pre-module enrolment for 2022-23 is now closed. There will be a further opportunity to change your optional modules in September.
Important information about Module Enrolment
Why might my module choices not be approved?
- Student timetables will be released on 5 September 2022. Whilst we aim to timetable in a way which reduces clashes, the range of optional choices means that there are sometimes timetabling clashes with other modules. Therefore, your first choice may not be available to you.
- Some modules have prerequisites that you must meet before you can take them. Please check module details before choosing. We will review your choices to make sure they comply with the programme and module regulations.
- You should not be able to see modules you are not eligible to take, however should this occur we will contact you to enable you to select an alternative.
- The module may be full. If a module is capped the number of places available will be visible ie 2 places left. We will use any information you give us about your alternative choices and we will contact you if we require further information.
Experiencing problems submitting my module choices in NottinghamHub?
- If you believe that you have filled in the form correctly but are unable to submit the form, due to the Submit button being greyed out, please firstly double check you have selected the correct number of credits and have not tried to select a module you are not eligible to take.
- We can provide you access to an alternative O365 form if module selection in NottinghamHub does not work for you, (the form has now closed).
- Submissions via the O365 Form are all manually checked and entered and this may cause a delay, therefore we advise using the Online Module Enrolment form via NottinghamHub whenever possible
I cannot access NottinghamHub, what should I do?
First of all, please check that you have entered your University username (e.g ttxaaf) and password correctly.
Please see further advice and guidance for using NottinghamHub
Please ask our team on Live Chat (open 10-4pm week days during the module enrolment period) to check the reasons for this. We can provide access to an alternative O365 form, (the form has now closed) if you cannot access NottinghamHub.
Submissions via O365 Form are all manually checked and entered and this may cause a delay, therefore we advise using the Online Module Enrolment form via NottinghamHub whenever possible.