Module change of mind period will be open from 24 January to 4 February. You will be able to make changes to your optional modules.
Module change of mind will open for all students on Monday 24 January at 12 noon until Friday 4 February at 5pm.
As we process your selection, if we find that the choices you entered do not meet your programme requirements, we will contact you in order for you to be entered for modules within your programme requirements.
Please remember that the choices you submitted are provisional until they have been checked and verified against numbers on capped modules and programme requirements.
Please remember, submission of the form does not guarantee you a place on the modules selected. Whilst the Online Module Enrolment Form guides you through your eligible choices, our teams do check your submissions. We need to confirm that your choices meet your programme’s specification and that there are sufficient spaces on the modules. You will be informed if there are any issues with your choices, via your University email address.
- You can browse the FAQ's if you have any other questions.
Important information about Module Enrolment
Why might my module choices not be approved?
- Student timetables will be released on 24 January, 2022. Whilst we aim to timetable in a way which reduces clashes, the range of optional choices means that there are sometimes timetabling clashes with other modules. Therefore, your first choice may not be available to you.
- Some modules have prerequisites that you must meet before you can take them. Please check module details before choosing. We will review your choices to make sure they comply with the programme and module regulations.
- You should not be able to see modules you are not eligible to take, however should this occur we will contact you to enable you to select an alternative.
- The module may be full. If a module is capped the number of places available will be visible ie 2 places left. We will use any information you give us about your alternative choices and we will contact you if we require further information.
Experiencing problems submitting my module choices in NottinghamHub?
- If you believe that you have filled in the form correctly but are unable to submit the form, due to the Submit button being greyed out, please firstly double check you have selected the correct number of credits and have not tried to select a module you are not eligible to take.
- We can provide you access to an alternative O365 form if module selection in NottinghamHub does not work for you, (the form is available from 12 noon on 24 January and will close at 5pm on 4 February).
- Submissions via the O365 Form are all manually checked and entered and this may cause a delay, therefore we advise using the Online Module Enrolment form via NottinghamHub whenever possible
I cannot access NottinghamHub, what should I do?
First of all, please check that you have entered your University username (e.g ttxaaf) and password correctly.
Please see further advice and guidance for using NottinghamHub
Please ask our team on Live Chat (opens 10am on 24 January) to check the reasons for this. We will provide access to an alternative O365 form, (the form is available from 12 noon on 24 January and will close at 5pm on 4 February). if you cannot access NottinghamHub.
Submissions via O365 Form are all manually checked and entered and this may cause a delay, therefore we advise using the Online Module Enrolment form via NottinghamHub whenever possible.