Module enrolment period is now closed.
Online Module Enrolment Form -
- If you did not make your selection in May, don’t worry you will have the opportunity to submit your choices in September. We will contact you to let you know when the September module choice window is due to open. Please don’t send us your choices now, as the opportunity has closed and we would not be able to process your selection.
- If you want to change the choices you made in May, you will have the opportunity to do this in September
- As we process your selection, if we find that the choices you entered do not meet your programme requirements, we will email you in order for you to be entered for modules within your programme requirements
- We are aiming to action everything by the end of term, and your confirmed choices will be visible through MyNottingham in August
Please remember that the choices you submitted are provisional until they have been checked and verified against numbers on capped modules and programme requirements.
Please remember, submission of the form does not guarantee you a place on the modules selected. Whilst the Online Module Enrolment Form guides you through your eligible choices, our teams do check your submissions. We need to confirm that your choices meet your programme’s specification and that there are sufficient spaces on the modules. You will be informed if there are any issues with your choices, via your University email address. We aim to do this by the end of term.
- You can browse the FAQ's if you have any other questions.
Important information about Module Enrolment
Why might my module choices not be approved?
- There may be a timetabling clash as the timetable for 2021/22 is currently in development. Whilst we aim to timetable in a way which reduces clashes, the range of optional choices means that there are sometimes timetabling clashes with other modules. Therefore, your first choice may not be available to you.
- Some modules have prerequisites that you must meet before you can take them. Please check module details before choosing. We will review your choices to make sure they comply with the programme and module regulations.
- You should not be able to see modules you are not eligible to take, however should this occur we will contact you to enable to you select an alternative.
- The module may be full. MyNottingham does not prevent modules from being oversubscribed but records the date and time when modules were chosen and we will use this information to allocate places. We will use any information you give us about your alternative choices and we will contact you if we require further information.
Experiencing problems submitting my module choices in MyNottingham?
If you believe that you have filled in the form correctly but are unable to submit the form, due to the Submit button being greyed out, please firstly double check you have selected the correct number of credits and have not tried to select a module you are not eligible to take.
We can provide you access to an alternative form (now closed) - if module selection in MyNottingham does not work for you.
What if I want to change my mind after submitting the form?
If you change your mind about your module choice, then you will have the opportunity to let us know your new choice in September.
This form can only be submitted ONCE and we will only process one selection in this round of module enrolment.
There will be a process to deal with enrolment changes at the start of the new academic session.
I cannot access MyNottingham, what should I do?
First of all, please check that you have entered your University username (e.g ttxaaf) and password correctly.
Please see further advice and guidance for using Campus Solutions (MyNottingham)
Please ask our team on Live Chat (now closed) to check the reasons for this. We can provide you access to an alternative form via the Module Enrolment page if you cannot access MyNottingham.