You will take 120 credits of modules. Your split of core and optional modules depends on your current language abilities.
- Studying the Greek World: 10 credits
- Studying the Roman World: 10 credits
You have both A level Latin and Greek
- You will carry on with both languages while also starting to study key texts.
You have one of A level Latin or Greek
- You will carry on with your exiting language while starting to learn a new one.
You have no A level in Latin or Greek
- You will select one of the languages to study in year one.
You will also choose from a selection of optional modules. The number you can choose depends on your language modules.
You must pass year one, but it does not count towards your final degree classification.