Green Rewards is an interactive programme for all staff and students at the University, rewarding you for the behaviours that improve individual and university-wide sustainability and wellbeing. You'll compete as part of a team to earn Green Points for your actions. There are a whole range of actions that you can earn points for under different themes:
- Sustainable travel
- Energy and carbon
- Health and wellbeing
- Get Involved
Each activity has a full description of what you'll need to do to earn Green Points – some will require a submission that you can make through the website, whilst others will invite you to report your actions on a weekly basis.
How it works
- Sign up for free on the UoN Green Rewards platform using your UoN student/staff email.
- Or download the free UoN Green Rewards app in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Begin earning points straight away by taking part in specific activities such as calculating your carbon footprint or taking a plastic pledge.
- Climb the leader board by taking part in weekly activities such as reporting your recycling or switching things off.
- Every month the top performing staff and students win a £20 voucher. We also raffle two £20 vouchers to those who take part. Winners can choose from:
- National vouchers such as Love2shop,
Marks & Spencer or book tokens
- Local vouchers such as Koti Boxes, White Rose, Cow Vintage, 200Degrees Coffee
- Cinema vouchers such as Broadway, Showcase, Cineworld
We're also supporting local charities. Throughout the programme participants can vote for their favourite charity to receive a £200 donation every term.
Sign up and win!
If you sign up and use Green Rewards before 31 October 2023, you could win a £50 voucher from the choice available on the platform. There is a prize for one new staff and one new student user.
Login and register.