Queen's Walk Congregational Church, The Meadows, Nottingham
This church, on the corner of Queen’s Walk (later called Queen’s Drive) and Kirke White Street, was established in 1874 as a mission church of Castle Gate Congregational Church. It later became independent. It closed in 1970, when it was amalgamated into Friary Congregational Church. The building has since been demolished.
The records of Queen’s Walk Church form a small sub-section of the Friary Church Collection (Fy Z). The records consist of minutes of church meetings, 1874-1885 and 1910-1969; minutes of Deacons’ meetings, 1909-1969; and rolls of church membership, 1874-1958.
A church record book held at The University of Nottingham (Fy Z/M 1) includes:
Next page: Retford Congregational Church